At our Center, we also specialize in treating Autism Spectrum Disorder and ADHD.
Autism Spectrum Disorder includes the following symptoms:
- Deficits in social communication
- Deficits in social interactions, including challenges with:
- Social-emotional reciprocity
- Nonverbal communicative behaviors
- Developing, maintaining, and understanding relationships
- Restricted, repetitive patterns of behavior, interests, or activities
- Stereotyped or repetitive motor movements, use of objects, or speech
- Insistence on sameness, inflexible adherence to routines, or ritualized patterns of verbal or nonverbal behavior
- Highly restricted, fixated interests that are abnormal in intensity or focus
- Hyper- or hyporeactivity to sensory input
ADHD (Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder) is a neuro-genetic disorder associated with impaired executive functioning abilities, often leading to the following symptoms:
- Difficulty paying attention to details and making careless mistakes
- Difficulty sustaining attention
- Difficulty completing tasks
- Difficulty organizing tasks and activities
- Avoids work that requires sustained mental effort
- Often loses things
- Is easily distracted
- Is often forgetful in daily activities
At our Center, we provide scientifically-supported Behavioral Therapy (including ABA therapy by trained professionals) to effectively treat these conditions. Although these conditions tend to be life long, people can learn to effectively manage their impairment to substantially improve their functioning across many areas of their life.
Fill out the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible!