- U.S. Licensed Professional Counselor (OH, USA; LPC# C.1901658)
- Ball State University, Ph.D. Program
- Ball State University, M.A.
- Chung-Ang University, M.A.
- Chung-Ang University, B.A.
Hugh Kwon, M.A., is a U.S. Licensed Professional Counselor in Korea who has been seeing and helping clients since 2010. He was born and raised in Seoul and studied for about 7 years in Muncie, Indiana, USA for his graduate studies. He finished his doctoral degree coursework in Counseling Psychology and is currently working on his dissertation and on obtaining his Psychology licenses in both Korea and the US. He is currently supervised by Licensed Psychologist Dr. Chad Ebesutani, Ph.D. (AL, USA; #1808). Hugh also often visits Virginia, USA to see his relatives and Beijing, China to see his family-in-law.
He received clinical training in a variety of settings, including:
- Madison County Community Health Center (Anderson, IN)
- Ball State University Counseling Center (Muncie, IN)
- Ball State University Counseling Practicum Clinic (Muncie, IN)
- Spiritual Care and Chaplaincy Services at IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital (Muncie, IN)
- PhD Expected: Ball State University (2020, Counseling Psychology)
- MA 2nd: Ball State University (2012, Social Psychology and Clinical Mental Health Counseling)
- MA 1st: Chung-Ang University, Seoul, Korea (2009, Clinical Psychology)
- BA: Chung-Ang University, Seoul, Korea (2005, Psychology)
- Partner relational problems
- Parent-child relational problems
- Adjustment issues
- Emotion Regulation Challenges (with specialty in depression, anxiety, and anger management)
- Cross-cultural relationships
- LGBTQ and sexual concerns