- U.S. Licensed Clinical Social Worker (CA, USA; LCS# 27541)
- California State University, Long Beach
- University of California, Irvine
Janet Choi, MSW is a licensed clinical social worker in the United States. She has over 8 years of experience working with children, adolescents, and adults in community mental health and in the private sector. She has extensive training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to address symptoms of depression, anxiety, and trauma through evidence-based practices such as Managing and Adapting Practices (MAP) and Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TFCBT).
She is also certified to provide an evidence-based parenting program called Positive Parenting Program (Triple P), which provides parents with simple tools and strategies to help manage problems of family life.
- MSW: California State University, Long Beach (Social Work)
- BA: University of California, Irvine (Psychology)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (California, USA)