Join our Group Therapy sessions to experience self-growth and development in a group format with others like you.
Benefits of Group Therapy include:
- Connect and realize you are not alone in your struggles.
- Be exposed to multiple different perspectives.
- Build a support network.
- Work on relating to yourself and others in healthier ways.
- Learn to be more vulnerable and practice healthy interpersonal skills.
- Have additional opportunities for skills-building in a safe, confidential space.
Common group therapy topics include the following:
- Anxiety. Overcoming fears and anxieties.
- Depression. Reducing and eliminating depression.
- Addiction. Overcoming addictions and negative habits
- Social Skills Connection. Finding ways to have more meaningful, deeper connections with others.
Group Therapy Information
SIGN UP FOR GROUP THERAPY
- Session duration: 90 minutes per group session
- Group size: 5~8 people
- Treatment Length: 5 weekly sessions (and the option extend for another 5 weeks, if desired by the group)
- Fee: 50,000 won per 90-minute group session
- Payment: Commitment to 5 sessions, with upfront payment of 250,000 won for all 5 sessions in advance