SINSA BRANCH (신사)
7th Floor, 35, Gangnam-daero 158-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea, 06034
서울특별시 강남구 강남대로158길 35 (신사동) 7층
Sinsa Station (신사역)
4 minute walk from Sinsa Station (신사역)
Following this map (click here), or see the step-by-step directions below:
1. Take first left out of Sinsa Station, Exit 8 (click here).
2. Take next right (click here).
3. Take next left (click here).
4. Take 3rd right (click here).
5. We are this building on the left (click here); Enter the building on the right side (click here), and come up to the 7th floor.
Free Valet Parking
We offer free valet parking (up to 2 hours only free). The valet booth is open 10am to 9pm, located on the same street as our Center, seen here (click). If you arrive for a 9am appointment, you can leave your car in front of the valet booth. Call us for instructions.
Please do not park in the parkway next to our building (as you may get ticketed there); please use our free valet service instead.
Monday – Friday: 10am – 9pm | Saturday: 9am – 7pm | Sunday: 10am – 7pm
Suite 201, 40-15, Sinheungbukro29beon-gil, Paengseong-eup, Pyeongtaek-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea, 17977
경기도 평택시 팽성읍 신흥북로 29번길 40-15, 201호
From Pyeongtaek Station
10 Minute Taxi Ride from AK Plaza, Exit 2
From Camp Humphreys Front Gate
10 minute walk from Main (K6) Gate
Free Parking Available
Free parking is available in front of and next to our building.
Tuesday – Friday: 10am – 9pm / Saturday: 9am – 6pm
- We are a TRICARE Provider, In-Network
- TRICARE Prime: $0 copay; 100% full coverage.
- TRICARE Select: $22-$30 copay per session (see here for table).
- Direct Billing for Select and Prime provided.
- Pre-authorization/referral from your PCM is not needed for Active Duty Family Members, including children and spouses (as explained here).
You may see one of our Psychologists or Social Workers directly with no PCM referral; but you may need a referral if you see one of our Counselors.
- Online TeleHealth Sessions also covered by TRICARE.
- You do not need to be stationed at Camp Humphreys/Osan to see one of our therapists.
- Connect with us Online from anywhere in Korea.
- We also take other insurances, such as for Cigna, Aetna, United Healthcare, AFSPA (FSBP), among others, typically ranging from 90%-100% coverage.