Group Counseling Korea
Join our Group Counseling Korea sessions to experience self-growth and development in a group format with others like you.
Benefits of Group Counseling:
- Connect & realize that you are not alone in your struggles.
- Be exposed to multiple, disparate perspectives.
- Build support networks.
- Work on relating to yourself and others in healthier ways.
- Learn to be more vulnerable and practice healthy interpersonal skills.
- Have additional opportunities for skills-building in a safe, confidential space.
Common Group Counseling Topics:
- Anxiety. Overcoming fears and anxieties.
- Depression. Reducing and eliminating depression.
- Addiction. Overcoming addictions and negative habits
- Social Skills Connection. Finding ways to have more meaningful, deeper connections with others.
Group Counseling Details:
- Session duration: 90 minutes each
- Size: 5 to 8 persons
- Treatment duration: 5 weekly sessions plus an option to extend for 5 more weeks if the group chooses to
- Fee: KRW 50,000 per 90-minute group session
- Payment: Up-front payment of KRW 250,000 for 5 sessions
SIGNUP FOR GROUP session