Group Counseling Korea
Join our Group Counseling Korea sessions to experience self-growth and development in a group format with others like you.
Benefits of Group Counseling:
- Connect & realize that you are not alone in your struggles.
- Be exposed to multiple, disparate perspectives.
- Build support networks.
- Work on relating to yourself and others in healthier ways.
- Learn to be more vulnerable and practice healthy interpersonal skills.
- Have additional opportunities for skills-building in a safe, confidential space.
Common Group Counseling Topics:
- Anxiety. Overcoming fears and anxieties.
- Depression. Reducing and eliminating depression.
- Habits. Overcoming negative habits and developing positive ones.
- Social Skills Connection. Finding ways to have more meaningful, deeper connections with others.
Group Counseling Details:
- Session duration: 80 minutes per group session
- Group size: 5~8 people
Submit interest form