Our internationally-licensed and English-speaking therapists and psychologists provide counseling and therapy that has been shown to be effective in both research studies and in literally thousands of individuals’ lives. We integrate the findings of science with the wisdom of the individual—to discover the truth inside of each person waiting to be heard and further lived.
We don’t just listen; we change lives.
Treatment Approaches include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Person-Centered Therapy
- Mindfulness and Acceptance-based Approaches
- Integrative Approaches
- Behavior Management Parenting Training
- Behavioral Treatment
You Will Learn & Experience:
- Relationship & Social Support (Re)Building
- Assertiveness & Communication Skills
- Insight Building & Self-Monitoring
- Relaxation, Mindfulness, & Meditation
- Social Skills Development
- Cognitive Restructuring
- Stress Management
- Activity Scheduling
- Acceptance & Forgiveness
- And more…
We provide support in these areas in various formats, including both individual and group therapy and counseling.
Common group therapy topics include the following:
- Anxiety. Overcoming fears and anxieties.
- Depression. Reducing and eliminating depression.
- Addiction. Overcoming addictions and negative habits
- Work Stress. Better managing workplace stress.
- Social Connection. Finding ways to have more meaningful, deeper connections with others.
- Third Culture Challenges. Feelings lost and torn between cultures and values, identity and cultural confusion, and how to best cope.
Online TeleHealth Services
Our trained therapists and psychologists provide counseling in-person as well as online via our secure, online video-conferencing program called Zoom. See the video below for how simple and convenient it is to use from the comfort of your home, whether it be in Seoul, Pyeongtaek, Busan, Jeju, or beyond.