Our internationally-licensed and English-speaking therapists and psychologists provide counseling and therapy that has been shown to be effective in both research studies and in the lives of our clients. We integrate the findings of science with the wisdom of the individual—to help you better understand yourself, overcome obstacles, and discover the best way forward. Ultimately, we believe in your potential, and we help you find it.
100% Confidential ⋅ Non-judgmental ⋅ Supportive
Treatment Approaches include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Person-Centered Therapy
- Mindfulness and Acceptance-based Therapies
- Parenting Training
- Behavioral Treatment
- Emotion-Focused Therapy
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Integrative Therapies
You Can Learn:
- Relationship & Social Support Development
- Assertiveness & Communication Skills
- Insight Building & Self-Monitoring Techniques
- Relaxation, Mindfulness, & Meditation
- Social Skills Development
- Cognitive Restructuring
- Stress & Anger Management
- Activity Scheduling
- Emotion Regulation Skills
- Acceptance, Forgiveness, & Purpose
- And more…
We provide support in these areas in various formats, including both individual and group therapy and counseling.
Common group therapy topics include the following:
- Anxiety. Overcoming fears and anxieties.
- Depression. Reducing and eliminating depression.
- Addiction. Overcoming addictions and negative habits
- Social Skills Connection. Finding ways to have more meaningful, deeper connections with others.
Online TeleHealth Services
Our trained therapists and psychologists provide counseling in-person as well as online via our secure, online video-conferencing program called Zoom. See the video below for how simple and convenient it is to use from the comfort of your home, whether it be in Seoul, Pyeongtaek, Busan, Jeju, or beyond.