We Specialize In:
- Cultural Identity / Third Culture Kid (TCK) Challenges
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Couples/Marriage Therapy
- Work & School Challenges
- Psycho-Educational Evaluations
Treatment Approaches include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Person-Centered Therapy
- Mindfulness and Acceptance-based Approaches
- Integrative Approaches
- Behavior Management Parenting Training
- Behavioral Treatment
You Will Learn & Experience:
- Relationship & Social Support (Re)Building
- Assertiveness & Communication Skills
- Insight Building & Self-Monitoring
- Relaxation, Mindfulness, & Meditation
- Social Skills Development
- Cognitive Restructuring
- Stress Management
- Activity Scheduling
- Acceptance & Forgiveness
- And more…
Individual & Group Therapy
We provide support in these areas in various formats, including both individual and group therapy and counseling.
Group Therapy Topics
Our group therapy topics change throughout the year, but common topics include the following:
- Anxiety. Overcoming fears and anxieties.
- Depression. Reducing and eliminating depression.
- Addiction. Overcoming addictions and negative habits
- Work Stress. Better managing workplace stress.
- Social Connection. Finding ways to have more meaningful, deeper connections with others.
- Third Culture and Cultural Identity Challenges. Feelings lost and torn between cultures and values, identity and cultural confusion, and how to best cope.
Sign up for our Group Therapy sessions:
In-Person & Online
We provide therapy and counseling in-person as well as online via our secure, online video-conferencing program called Zoom. See the video below for how simple and convenient it is to use from the comfort of your home.