Trauma & PTSD
Some common symptoms of PTSD include:
- Distressing memories
- Distressing dreams and nightmares
- Flashbacks and other intrusive reminders
- Difficulty thinking about or seeing reminders of the event
- Physiological reactions to reminders of the event
- Strong avoidance of the reminders of the event
- Memory problems of the event
- Strong negative thoughts & feelings
- Feeling detached, estranged, and empty
- Heighted arousal and reactivity, including irritability, hypervigilance
Fortunately, effective trauma treatments exist.
Our U.S. Licensed Psychologists and Therapists are trained in effective treatments trauma, including the following to help you face your pain and overcome your hurt:
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Prolonged Exposure
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
Contact us for help
Our team of English-speaking, U.S. Licensed Psychologists, Therapists, and Professional Counselors are trained to help you overcome experiences of loss and trauma and to heal from past hurt. Don’t be afraid to contact us and reach out for help.
Thank you for visiting our page on Trauma & PTSD, please see our blog page for other useful tips and advice.