Some of the common symptoms of PTSD include:
- Distressing memories
- Distressing dreams and nightmares
- Flashbacks and other intrusive reminders
- Difficulty thinking about or seeing reminders of the event
- Physiological reactions to reminders of the event
- Strong avoidance of the reminders of the event
- Memory problems of the event
- Strong negative thoughts & feelings
- Feeling detached, estranged, and empty
- Heighted arousal and reactivity, including irritability, hypervigilance
Fortunately, effective treatments trauma exist.
Our U.S. Licensed Psychologists and Therapists are trained in effective treatments trauma, including the following to help you face your pain and overcome your hurt:
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Prolonged Exposure
IT COULD BE TIME TO REACH OUT FOR HELP.
Fill out the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible!