Some of the common symptoms include:
- Feelings of hopelessness
- Loss of interest in activities
- Feeling depressed most of the day
- Self-blame and self-hatred
- Eating more (or less) than usual
- Sleeping more (or less) than usual
- Trouble concentrating and making decisions
- Suicidal thoughts
Fortunately, effective treatments exist.
Our U.S. Licensed Psychologists and Therapists are trained in these effective treatments (including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Interpersonal Therapy, and Client-Centered Therapy) to help you overcome depression and take back your life. Some of the strategies you will learn to regain control include:
- Relationship & Social Support (Re)Building
- Assertiveness & Communication Skills
- Insight Building & Self-Monitoring
- Relaxation & Mindful Living
- Social Skills Development
- Cognitive Restructuring
- Stress Management
- Activity Scheduling
- And more…
IT COULD BE TIME TO REACH OUT FOR HELP.
Fill out the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible!