Depression – Common Symptoms Include:
- Feelings of hopelessness
- Loss of interest in activities
- Feeling depressed most of the day
- Self-blame and self-hatred
- Eating more (or less) than usual
- Sleeping more (or less) than usual
- Trouble concentrating and making decisions
- Suicidal thoughts
Fortunately, effective treatments exist.
The U.S. Licensed Psychologists and Therapists at Seoul Counseling Center (SCC) are trained in these effective treatments (including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Interpersonal Therapy, and Client-Centered Therapy) to help you overcome depression and take back your life. Some of the strategies you will learn to regain control include:
- Relationship & Social Support (Re)Building
- Assertiveness & Communication Skills
- Insight Building & Self-Monitoring
- Relaxation & Mindful Living
- Social Skills Development
- Cognitive Restructuring
- Stress Management
- Activity Scheduling
- And more…
IT COULD BE TIME TO REACH OUT FOR HELP.
Fill out the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible!