At Seoul Counseling Center, we specialize in treating inattention and hyperactivity associated with ADHD in both children and adults.
ADHD (Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder) is a neuro-genetic disorder associated with impaired executive functioning abilities, often leading to the following symptoms:
- Difficulty paying attention to details and making careless mistakes
- Difficulty sustaining attention
- Difficulty completing tasks
- Difficulty organizing tasks and activities
- Avoids work that requires sustained mental effort
- Often loses things
- Is easily distracted
- Is often forgetful in daily activities
At our Center, we provide scientifically-supported Behavioral Therapy to effectively treat the inattention and hyperactivity symptoms of ADHD. Although ADHD is viewed as life-long challenge, people can learn to effectively manage their executive functioning deficits to reduce the distress and impairment to associated with ADHD.
At our Center, you will learn how to:
- Delay automatic responses
- More easily keep track of time and deadlines
- Use external prompts and reminders
- Engage in better self-checking and self-monitor of your tasks and routines
- Manage your your emotions, temper/impatience, and increase increase motivation toward positive goals
- Better plan, break down challenges, and problem solve
- Track your progress, efficiency, and success!