Please know that we at the Seoul Counseling Center care greatly about both your emotional and physical health and we are taking this COVID-19 matter seriously. We are taking the following precautions to help ensure the safety of our staff and clients.
(in effect until Government Mandate Level 2.5 Social Distancing is over)
We will not be allowing in-person sessions until the Korean government has lifted level 2.5 social distancing measures or until daily new cases falls below 350 for 7 consecutive days. However, the following cases will be exceptions to this rule:
- Clients who are known to be suicidal or experiencing suicidal ideation
- Child clients who are undergoing play therapy
- Clients who have their first intake session with the center
- Clients who require psychological testing
- Clients who are undergoing termination of counseling services
We at the Seoul Counseling Center thank you for understanding and hope that you stay safe and healthy during these times.
Download our COVID-19 Health Screening Form:
Click here to download form
Get the latest public health information from CDC: www.coronavirus.gov
Get the latest research from NIH: www.nih.gov/coronavirus
Get South Korea related COVID information here: www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/south-korea