We are all prone to addiction, each in our own ways. You may not know it because we are so good at hiding it. We often feel frustrated, because we know we need to balance our life—but we don’t know how.
Some of the common types of addictions include:
- Unhealthy eating
- Video games & computer use
Addictions destroy us from the inside out
Over time, addictions make us:
- Feel depressed, lost and helpless
- Not able to reach our potential
- Confused about what really matters in life
- Experience serious problems in relationships, school, or work
There are ways out
Fortunately, our U.S. Licensed Psychologists and Therapists are trained in the skills to help you take behavioral control back over your life and take on your addictions in a new way. Some of the strategies you will learn include:
- Goal Setting
- Social Support Building
- Relaxation & Mindful Living
- Urge and Trigger Management
- Insight Building & Self-Monitoring
- Alternate Behavioral Plan Development
- Emotional Coping Skills & Underlying Emotions
- And more…
Never give up.
We are learning more about addiction and how to overcome it. Watch the video above to start to learn more about how to think about addiction differently. Contact us to start taking control back in your life.
IT COULD BE TIME TO REACH OUT FOR HELP.
Fill out the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible!