There are sometimes things in life that feel unbearable, with no seeming end in sight. This is not the life we wanted. We feel stuck. We feel alone. We feel like a burden to the world. And so we sometimes think about ending life.
When we feel suicidal, we often start to:
- have frequent thoughts of death and dying.
- have the desire to die.
- make plans and take steps to prepare
- make suicidal gestures or attempts.
If you find yourself doing any of those above, please know there are other ways to overcome.
As tempting as suicide may feel at times, there are other ways to overcome the pains of life. We need to remember that there are other ways and that life can get better.
Our U.S. Licensed Psychologists and Therapists are trained to help you overcome feelings of suicide and help you through even the most challenging times.
- You are not alone
- You are not a burden
- The world needs you
- You can and do make a difference
Choose to stay…
Contact a professional for support, if needed.
- For Emergencies, please call 119 and/or go directly to the Emergency Room at your nearest hospital
- Suicide Hotline in Korea: 1588-9191
IT COULD BE TIME TO REACH OUT FOR HELP.
Fill out the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible!