Susan Choi, M.A.
This therapist has over 10 years of experience.
Susan holds a Master of Art in Marriage and Family Therapy from Alliance Graduate School of Counseling and is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist by the state of New York in the United States. She was born in England but has also lived in Spain, Korea, as well as the US. Prior to becoming a therapist, she worked as an Interior Designer with a Master’s degree from Pratt Institute. Additionally, she is a graduate of Alliance Theological Seminary and is equipped for Christian counseling as well. Susan has over 9 years of extensive clinical experience.
- Adjustment Stress
- Anxiety / Panic Attacks
- Career Counseling
- Family Conflict
- Self Esteem
- Social Skills & Peer Relationships
- Seoul (Sinsa)
Activities I enjoy are hiking, reading, discussing creative ideas, and exploring new neighborhoods in Korea.
- MPS: Alliance theological Seminary (2015, Pastoral Counseling)
- MA: Alliance Graduate School of Counseling (2013, Marriage and Family Therapy)
- MS: Pratt Institute (1999, Interior Design)
- BA: Ewha University (1994, Textile Design)
- Marriage and Family Therapy License (New York, #001351)